Welcome to The Steph Sanzaro Podcast, today I am joined by the radiant Laura Grady: a female empowerment coach helping women align with their inner selves.
Laura’s ethos is all about guiding women to tap into their power and helping them to become aware that they are truly enough and that they are worthy, just the way they are.
This is a such beautiful episode about deepening the connection to our inner self, it was such a pleasure to record with this wonderful woman.
In today’s episode Laura and I discuss:
- the impact of low self worth
- exploring inner child work
- the power of tapping into the child within
- becoming our own loving parent
- why we numb ourselves to protect ourselves
- how pain can be our biggest teacher
- re-writing our conditioning
- the benefits of being held during self discovery
- how inner work can transform anxiety
- how we can learn to value ourselves more
- why we cannot fix other people
- unlearning old patterns
- triggers, as a means for growth
- the light and shade of each and every person
- showing up as your authentic self
- finding your inner glow
Thank you so much to Laura for being a wonderful guest today on the podcast, I absolutely loved having this chat with her, it really just felt like two old friends catching up and chatting over a cup of tea!
I am so grateful to you, for being here this week and for sharing your time with us.