Welcome to The Steph Sanzaro Podcast, today I am joined by the beautiful and talented Jenna Hutchison of Love Ludie.
Jenna is a woman of many talents, from being an artist, to candle maker, art workshop director and the founder of a not for profit organisation… this women is one to watch.
This conversation astounded me. Listening to her journey of strength and triumph, warmed my heart and softened my soul. It is not often that I am so in awe of someone when they are telling me their story, but today is a beautiful example of that.
I believe that through listening to the conversation you will be truly inspired to go after your dreams and to not let anything stop you along your journey.
Jenna opens up to us and shares something so deeply personal that she has never shared anywhere publicly before. I am honoured to hold space for this magical woman and I definitely recommend having tissues on hand, because it is destined to be a tear jerker.
Today Jenna and I gently discuss:
- recognising our own self worth
- why pouring your heart and emotion into your art can be cleansing
- why our growth is never linear in this life
- how the loss of a loved one changes us forever
- saying goodbye to the 9 to 5 to pursue a life you always imagined
- why when you are in flow, the universe provides
- learning to be organically yourself
- why we all deserve to slow down and appreciate ourselves
- why yoga has been so important to Jenna in her journey
- how spinal reconstruction surgery taught Jenna just how strong she really is and the true power she holds within herself
- how therapy can hold our soul and validate our experience
- winning the ANZ creative branding award
- creating Cleaner Coast her not for profit organisation
This conversation made it’s way into my heart and created so much adoration for the wonderful Jenna.
Listening to her talk so vulnerably and openly about her story has enabled us, the listeners to connect with her on such a deep level.
I know that I am extremely inspired by this incredible lady and I hope you are too!
If you would like to work with Jenna you can head over and find her at her website and even join her for a workshop here
Connect and send Jenna your beautiful words of kindness through her instagram @loveludie
I am so incredibly humbled by this conversation and for Jenna sharing her heart with us, I cannot thank you enough.
We would both absolutely love to hear from you and to hear your words and feedback.
Happy listening my friends,