Episode 28 with the wonderful Haley Madison, is a beautiful message of hope for those of us out there who are existing without a true sense of self.
Haley is a transformational coach who guides other coaches and mentors to make the lasting impact they have always wanted to make. Her journey began herself as a health coach and changing the lives of her clients, through self love, understanding and health and wellness.
In this exceptional episode I am so excited to share with you the beautiful words of wisdom that Haley spreads, it is an episode that I believe will hit you in all the right places.
In this episode we discuss:
- honouring your expression of who your are in that moment and giving yourself permission to change and evolve
- how Haley’s self healing journey began with food and alcohol
- growing up in an environment of addiction and depression and the patterns in can present in adult life
- creating a safe environment for yourself and allowing yourself to thrive
- wherever you are at, you can make your way to a greater place than where you are currently at and how you can get yourself there
- honouring what ‘serves you’
- why running away from your problems is counter productive
- why letting yourself experience your day to day life just as it is, can help give you the permission to start accepting yourself just as you are
- why you need to do less and be more present
- why you need to start manifesting
- understanding the ‘inner child’ archetype and why we need to reconnect back in to heal our soul
- conquering the fear of being alone
This is an episode that I think you won’t long forget.
There are so many parts of this episode that I wish I could replay on repeat over and over for so many of you, to truly learn and understand how truly worthy you all are of living the lives you have been dreaming of living.
You can find more from Haley on her website here
Find her on instagram at @iamhaleymadison
Thank you again for joining me for such a spectacular episode with the ever lovely Haley Madison!
Haley and I would love to hear from you and to hear how this episode touched your lives in some way, so please do not hesitate to connect with us.