Welcome back to The Steph Sanzaro Podcast, today we are joined by the radiant Maddison Vernon!
Maddison is a mindset coach and a meditation and mindfulness teacher. Through her own experiences, she has learnt how to live a more mindful life, one of self care, self worth and self love.
Mindfulness can mean a lot of things. But being mindful, simply means being aware of yourself, your body and being conscious in your decisions and choices.
Mindful activities can be yoga, meditation, journaling, walking, painting, drawing or anything that can pull you out of your thoughts and into the present moment.
Maddison takes us through some beautiful techniques on how to immerse meditation into your life, even if you’ve tried and tried and have never been able to be present in your self before.
In this episode we talk about:
- the reality of living with anxiety and working with professionals to seek another pathway
- using yoga as a means for mindful change
- could a yoga course be right for you, physically and spiritually?
- when it’s time to give up the fast paced, high expectational life
- getting sick in Bali and how it knocked her body for the long run
- how our health challenges can effect more parts of our lives than just the obvious
- opening your circle up to a wide variety of healers, mechanistic and alternative
- healing is profound, long and intense, but can change us in beautiful ways
- meditation isn’t always easy, where to start, tips and tricks for being consistent and integrating a practice into your daily life
- the physiological differences between acts of mindfulness and meditation
- the incredible significance of being kind to yourself
- you are worthy and deserving of self care
- self care as a selfless act, not a selfish act
What a wonderful episode about the importance of mindfulness and self care! It truly was an episode filled with so much light and love.
To work with Madison connect with her here at her website
To listen to her meditations follow this link
Find her on instagram here
I am so grateful to Maddison for having this beautiful conversation with us today and for sharing so openly. It was such a pleasure to share this time together!
Thank you for listening and if you enjoyed this podcast I’d love to hear from you or if you feel called to, then leave me a 5 star review on the iTunes podcast app 🙂
Happy listening my friends,