Hey guys welcome back to the Plant Based Body Podcast!
In today’s episode I am joined by Matt Sipala of You4ia Health and Active Living.
This is a really great episode that I think lots of us out there can resonate with.
It has become an all too common thing for many of us out there to experience body image issues and Matt is no stranger to this.
In this episode Matt and I discuss:
- Matt’s story
- Mental health
- Masculinity and femininity
- Being a young teen at 100kg
- Battling with calorie counting and calorie restriction
- The ‘fun’ of fad diets
- Finding sustainable health and fitness
- Transitioning to a plant based diet
- Becoming a podcaster and tips & tricks
- Self care for Matt
- The importance of breathing and meditation
What a jam packed episode! I’m so happy that matt joined us this week and shared his incredible story with us. Every week I am astounded by the incredible guests who join me and share so openly and vulnerably. It is incredibly inspirational and hopefully this episode has left you with a little clarity moving forward in your life.
You can find more from Matt here