I am currently obessesed with this green smoothie creation. It is so easy to make and you can add or edit the recipe how ever you choose!
Depending on how I feel I will either have a drinkable smoothie, or a smoothie bowl with yummy toppings on top. I will offer a variation for either type of smoothie.
Dreamy Green Smoothie
1 frozen Banana
1/2 tsp of Spirulina
1 handful of Baby Spinach
1 tsp of Maca
1 scoop of Vanilla protein powder
1/2 a cup of Almond milk (for bowl) or 1 cup (for smoothie)
1 cup of Ice
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender or bullet.
- Blend. Persistently stop and start the blender and use a spoon to mix it all and then blend again.
- You may need to bang it a few times and then continue blending.
- You can always add extra water or almond milk if you need to.
- Serve with your favourite toppings or in a glass as a smoothie.
I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do 🙂
Happy smoothie making!